Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Piazza Navona in Rome, Italy

I am very thankful for the creation of digital cameras and photography. Through it, I can take pictures all the time and can save it in my hard drive or external HD. You can also edit it but I don't usually edit my photos because I don't have a lot of time doing it.

The image you see below was taken in Piazza Navona in Rome, Italy. My beautiful friend from the United States who is also the daughter of my teacher back in high school had a Europe tour last 2010. I accompanied her to some cities and countries in Europe.

During our trip to Rome, one of the city squares we visited was Piazza Navona. It is built on the site of the Stadium of Domitian, built in 1st century AD, and follows the form of the open space of the stadium. During its history, the piazza has hosted theatrical events and other ephemeral activities.

It was raining hard when we were there. Despite of that, we still enjoyed our sightseeing. This was where we tasted the Italian gelato. Yes, during that chilly weather! I might not be able to join the memes next week. I will be out for some days trip in Spain. Take care folks!

Fountain of the four Rivers with Egyptian obelisk, in the middle of Piazza Navona. I was there!

Did you see all the reflections and shadows in my photo?

2 comments:

Rajesh said...

The sculpture work is amazing.

Lakad Pilipinas said...

eto ba yung sa novel ni dan brown? :0