Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Travel Snapshots- The London Eye in London, England

The London Eye, also known as Millennium Wheel is no longer the tallest Ferris wheel in the world after it was surpassed by the Singapore Flyer in 2008 but so far this is the tallest one I ever experienced. Yes I was on top of this famous wheel in England when it fulfill its function to lift me up from the ground and took me round a giant loop in the sky of London. It was truly an amazing experience for me and I did it alone.

Here is London Eye on the cloudy skies of England.

the London Eye, in London, UK measured 135 metres (443 ft) tall, located along River Thames. I was there last November 2008.

2 comments:

sarah said...

When I went to London with my daughter I did it alone,too. She chose a shopping. But I could see London from another angle.

joy said...

Thanks for the nice comment when you visit my post. Anyway, hope you find time joining me in " brainstorming tags" details in my post today,same title