Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Snapshot from Marienbad, Czech Republic

I am thinking of going back to this Marienbad this Saturday. I am happy that I was there. Even I did not saw everything during our visit, I am still happy and contented that I was there. What can you do with only around two hours of visit.
,
Mariánské Lázně, as it is called on Czech language or Mary's Bath in English, is a spa town in the Karlovy Vary Region of the Czech Republic. The town, surrounded by green mountains, is a mosaic of parks and noble houses. Most of its buildings come from the town's Golden Era in the second half of the 19th century, when many celebrities and top European rulers came to enjoy the curative carbon dioxide springs.

The main cast-iron colonnade, taken during our visit last October 9, 2011.

Sunday Snapshot

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi sis bisita ko diri sa imung blog, salamat sa pag bisita. ka nice sa imung mga travel blogs

w0rkingAth0mE said...

Thanks for the visit on my travel blog.. I am now following this blog. Sana one day mavisit ko din itong place na ito. looks pretty kasi. Visiting you from my other blog.